Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Rush of Wings by Kristen Heitzmann


When I requested this book for review, I didn't realize that it was a book I've read before. I have no complaints; it was well worth reading again!
I am a fan of Kristen Heitzmann and loved this book as well.
The story is of Noelle St. Claire who is running, but can't remember why. She comes from a wealthy family and has a fiance', Michael, who works for her father. Memories from her past, keep troubling her, but she can't seem to piece them all together.
Noelle finds peace at a ranch run by Rick Spencer. Trying to avoid being traced, Noelle refuses to use her credit cards and begins painting to raise money. Rick and his brother Morgan begin breaking down the barriers that Noelle hides behind. As conflict between the two brothers ensue, Noelle's life becomes more complicated. Her father's private investigator finds her just as her fiance' has discovered where she is hiding.
The suspence in this novel will keep you reading to the very end. I give it 5 out of 5 stars. Great book.

Thank you to Bethany House Publishing Group for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: