Friday, April 2, 2010

CVS Deal

I'm not one of those people who can save hundreds of dollars every month using coupons to get groceries. I wish, but I'm not. Living in small town Texas makes it tough - no double coupons, no great sales,(excuses, excuses). But I did find a great deal at CVS this week! I scanned my card at the price-scanner and it spit out a coupon for $1 off CVS hair care products. The shampoo and conditioner above are price at 99 cents, so I walked out with a free bottle of shampoo. I went back the next day to get some medicines, got the same coupon and walked out with another free bottle! I may not have all the coupons or CVS deals figured out, but I nailed this one!

3 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

WOO-HOO!! Way to go!

Sandra said...

Isn't it funny how excited I can get over saving $1.00 ? ha!

amy wright said...

haha...better than me! I need to start doing that again. My excuse--too many little kids. I know, lame.