Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ben's Youngest Granny


In the van yesterday, Ben began talking about having lots of grannies. "I have great, great, great, (etc.) grannies" I told him that if he wasn't careful, he'd go back far enough to be listing Eve from the Bible. Trying to get him to quit saying "great, great great....." I began listing his great grandmothers names to him, "Olive, Sadie, Effie, and Clara." Ben said, "I DO have a lot of grannies!" Then he began listing them...."Becky, Granny....." ROFL! I stopped him to say, "No, Becky is your AUNT". I don't think I ever convinced him he finally hopefully said, "But she's LIKE my Granny- isn't she?!"

3 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

I LOVE it! He's joining all of my "grandkid" pics from now on. Tell him Granny Becky sends her love!! Or Gee, Guh or Gran....

amy wright said...

Haha! Josiah thinks that Shanna is my mom and Dad (Andy) is my brother.

Lindsey said...

That's hilarious! I always knew he thought he was one of the pack. I love it. Ryan thinks David is Ben's uncle, and that Ben is a cousin just like Isaac or Josiah!