Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Admission

I have to admit - I've been lurking on Blog Spot for a few weeks now. I'm afraid I may be addicted - to lurking, that is! I decided that if I was so nosy, I should at least give others the chance to snoop on me as well. I'm not sure I'll figure this all out, have anything worth posting, or even have anyone to read a blog. I guess time will tell.
My Space has always been a great spot to keep up with friends and family, but it seems they've moved on and so, to keep up, I will follow.
I've been inspired, encouraged, and challenged by other women bloggers - and so, as I jump into the world of blogging, I plan to share what is going on in the Langford home, and, hopefully will return the favor by encouraging someone else along the way. This may be quite interesting - things at our house are very rarely quiet! Here's hoping I'm up to the challenge!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yay!!! So glad that you jumped in. :)

Becky Dietz said...

YEA!!!! You're HERE! The only advice I'd give you is to change your gray color---can't read it! ha! Can't wait to hear what's going on in your world.

Becky Dietz said...

Go to "customize" and then to "layout" and then "fonts & colors." You can change everything there. And there's a preview below it so you can see how it looks! Keep playing with everything---you'll get it!