Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Fireproof"











Mark and I went to see "Fireproof" this Friday. We loved the show! Kirk Cameron plays a firefighter who begins trying to save his marriage after his father challenges him with something called "The Love Dare". Some of the conversations are a little stilted and awkward, but by the end of the movie you've forgotten all of that as the emotional and spritual tug of the movie has you examining your own marriage. This is the third movie (that I know of) that this church has made, and in each movie you see an improvement in the quality of the film. My opinion is that this movie is much better than "Facing the Giant". It's a great clean movie for a couple's date night. Check it out!

3 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

I'd just heard about this movie this weekend. We'll definitely have to go check it out. Sounds good!!

amy wright said...

Sounds good. We'll have to see it!

Lindsey said...

We saw this on Saturday. If you can make it past the cheesy acting in the beginning, it's such an awesome movie. It really did have Dave and me examining our marriage, and I think I want to buy the Love Dare and try it out...