Saturday, September 13, 2008

"I see two of you!"

This summer we noticed that Benjamin's eye was beginning to cross. One day after Sarah and I had discussed it, I began to question him on what he could and couldn't see. He told me, "Mom I see two of you! But, that's okay because I know which one is the real you." Oh my. Time to see an eye doctor! Here are a couple of "before" and "after" pictures:
Benjamin at VBS this summer
He wanted to take a "silly picure" first:

And here he is with his Power Ranger glasses. (Side note: he doesn't get to watch the show, he just liked the glasses. Ha! )




5 comments:

Sarah Nichole said...

Hey Benjamin! I still think your glasses make you the most handsome almost 6 year old I have ever seen!

I love you more than you can ever say!
Sarah

amy wright said...

I guess that it has been a long time since I have seen him because he looks like he has grown up so much! My boys like Power Rangers too and have no clue what it is! HA!
Tell Benjamin that he sure does look a little too smart for a 5 year old. :)
P.S. I know that I am up LATE...I sure wish that I wasn't.

Lindsey said...

My how he looks like his older brothers!!

David Dietz said...

REALLY handsome, Benjamin!! I love your Power Ranger glasses!!!!

Becky Dietz said...

Sorry! Didn't know David had signed in on my computer!! That was from me. ^^^^^